Rajesh Gupta is a professor and holder of the QUALCOMM endowed chair in Embedded Microsystems in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at UC San Diego, California. He leads the Microelectronic Embedded Systems Lab and is head of the Embedded Systems Group at UCSD. Rajesh did his undergraduate education at IIT-Kanpur and his graduate education at UC Berkeley and Stanford. He currently serves as an advisor to Tallwood Venture Capital, RealIntent, Calypto and Packet Digital Corporation.[Extended Bio]
What's NewYou are unlikely to find anything new here since this page is rarely updated. There are some links however that can lead you to more recent stuff. A good place to start is MESL website.
Links and Archival Links:
- Link to opinion pieces.
- August 2016: A retrospective on being chair.
- November 10, 2015: If you are a CS department chair (or chief of a school/college), you may be looking for a survey in progress. You can fill it here if you are interested in seeing results. They are already very interesting, and more so if you look at the raw data.
- Director, Variability Expeditions: Website, Wiki
- Chair, CSE:
- Associate Director, Calit2: SCALES Lab, Calit2*Life
- IEEE CEDA: CEDA IEEE ESL
Other wikis I maintain (most not public, but listed here for those looking for these links)
- Carmel Valley Middle School Science Olympiad
- IEEE Design and Test of Computers (transition to CEDA)
- Emerging Technologies and Startup Ecosystem
- CVMS ComputeThis
News Items:It is better to simply Google it. Be aware, my name is very common.
- 8/27/10: Variability Expedition is announced as part of NSF Expeditions Program.
Looks like Yuvraj keeps getting press coverage. Got Slashdotted again
and featured in MIT
Technology Review blog.
- 1/18/2017: If you are an entering MS student who is looking to work with our group, please see current PhD students in the group for potential match with any of the half a dozen projects we have defined. Financial support is available but will be committed based on evidence of commitment and progress.
- Here is the biggest and fastest chip of its times, a "mainframe on a chip"! Ah the good old days! If you
recognize any faces, drop me a line.
is Evil! PowerPoint makes
- Plain English Campaign
- Avoid weasel
- Link to Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies
- Happy new year! So you think we are still in Kaliyug?
- Some interesting nuggets from Vedic mathematics.
- Keep looking up! Sky tonight.